Importance of Social Networking sites
Today social media platforms go beyond connectivity and information sharing and are used by several researchers and security agencies for official purposes. Despite their different usage, social media networks have a few common advantages and disadvantages. For instance, Twitter is beneficial for an author or journalist but not for a photographer.
The following Tophay article of mạng xã hội hay lists out the pros and cons of these sites.
People are using these powerful tools for social awareness, promoting local business, and fundraising. They are beneficial if deployed for the right purpose. Some of the benefits are listed below.
Prompt information and news
- Before the rise of social media communications via AOL, MSN and Yahoo were one to one. After the advent of social networks, there can be several one-to-one instant communications. You don’t have to go in search of news, whereas it comes to you via Twitter and Facebook.
Go beyond border
- The essential of any social media site is to offering networking beyond boundaries that help in enhanced connectivity.
Connect with everyone
- Instant connectivity helps you to stay connected with your family, friends, and relatives from anywhere across the world. A social media profile and an internet connection are pre-requisite for contacting your friend or follower on Instagram or Facebook.
- You can deploy the blogging feature of Twitter to comment and share information regarding current affairs, comedy, and general observation.
Collaboration and exchange of thoughts
- Facebook provides its users with collaboration features like document sharing and group. You can start a group to share your knowledge, ideas, and experience regarding a specific topic of interest. It also helps you gather feedback and comments on the same.
Any tool has its own positives and drawbacks, and social media network is no exception. Many users don’t use the sites with much awareness that often results in several problems. Some of them are listed below.
These sites are often associated with mental health issues like loneliness, depression, and anxiety. Many teens scroll through their social media accounts throughout the day, which has an unpleasant impact on their mental well-being.
- Today many users are not aware of the security measures to follow while using these open communication platforms. Sharing your photos, videos, and personal information on social media platforms helps hackers to hack your social media accounts or emails with ease.
The above-curated Tophay article on mạng xã hội hay looks at the positives and drawbacks of social media networks. What is your opinion of these sites? Which one surprised you the most?