College of Commerce is one of the latest venture, which is one of the leading institutions providing technical.
As an account graduate the name – you may have heard of the generic term ACCA.
ACCA – As the name suggests, it is widely accepted and acknowledged around the world and is an association that conducts an examination. To become an ACCA, one must provide two sets of exams. The first is the basic level exam and the another one is the professional level exam.
What is the full form of ACCA?
The full form of the ACCA defines to the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants. Not only is it a valuable accountancy body, its members are internationally recognized. With the accreditation of the ACCA under your belt, you will be able to practice with equal professional dignity locally or internationally. Certification is an endorsement of your accountancy skills. It attests your mandate on diverse and complex advanced accountancy concepts. More than half a million ACCA certified experts offer their services in approximately 170 countries.
Benefits of the ACCA qualification
- This will enable you to become a Chartered Certified Accountant, use the letters ACCA, and work in any type of business under any position of finance or administration.
- Great job opportunities that suit for your talent in all areas of business.
- Assures an employer that you’re well-suited to senior management positions and have all the skills needed to move forward.
- Expressing your highest status in the point of eyes of your employer and your clients.
- The ACCA has more than 320,000 members and students in 170 countries, and it is the world’s largest and fastest growing professional accountancy body.
- They’re in high demand in business, banking, auditing, consulting and other industries such as taxation and law. Employers often need them as evidence of having skills and knowledge.
- Candidates get specialized capacity in finance and accounting. Not only that, they also get excellent skills in organizational management and strategy.
- Not focusing solely on the theory of competency, unlike universities makes a graduate suitable for practical usage.
- Its qualification is based on the international accounting and auditing standards and is IFAC compliant.
- ACCA professional qualification is of a high quality and is equivalent to completing the entire degree of the University.
- Students can work for exams twice a year while they studying.
- Personal satisfaction gained from business skills.